Obtaining a doctorate in Astrophysics
- Special courses on hot topics. School faculty and visiting scientists offer these block courses addressing current research, technology and methods directly relevant to the research topics at the IMPRS.
- Training on professions skills, such as writing proposals, career development etc.
- Weekly seminars in which IMPRS researchers exchange their research results.
- A Thesis Advisory Committee (TAC) for each IMPRS student. It consists of senior scientists from the IMPRS partner institutions. The TAC guides the research activities and gives advice on the student’s progress. The TAC can recommend extensions of the research contract if necessary.
- Funding of particpation in summer schools and conferences.
- Annual retreats at attractive places in order to promote scientific exchange in an informal setting.
The links for the corresponding years, are:
- Monday Seminar Old Test on December 5, 2017 20:30
- Monday Seminar: Elaheh Hosseini (2) on December 11, 2017 13:00
- Monday Talk Test on December 18, 2017 10:00
- Monday Seminar Henning Hilmarsson (2) on December 18, 2017 13:00
- Konstantinos Migkas on January 22, 2018 13:00
- Christos Karoumpis on February 5, 2018 13:00
- Dhanya Nair & Monthly Discussion on February 26, 2018 13:00
- Céline Chidiac on March 5, 2018 13:00
- Victoria Yankelevich & Vivien Thiel on March 12, 2018 13:00
- Nataliya Porayko & Monthly Discussion on March 19, 2018 13:00
- Marilyn Cruces on March 26, 2018 13:00
- Monday Seminar Mélisse Bonfand & Monthly Discussion on April 9, 2018 09:00
- MS: Vishnu Balakrishnan & Weiwei Chen on April 16, 2018 13:00
- MS: Madhuri Gaikwad & David Aguilera on April 23, 2018 13:00
- MS: Lorenz Haase on April 30, 2018 13:00
- MS: Yuxin Lin & Monthly Discussion on May 7, 2018 13:00
- MS: Madeleine Yttergren on May 14, 2018 13:00